Zoya’s newest nail polishes released for summer 2016 are the Seashells and Sunsets collections. Seashells consists of six glittery polishes with Zoya’s pixiedust texture, and Sunsets consists of six summery one coat creams. I’ve done swatches and reviews of both, but today I’m going to focus on the Sunsets collection, and I’ll come back to Seashells next week!
I really, really love Zoya’s cream polishes. They’re opaque, full of beautiful pigment and are so easy to apply. There is the occasional shade that will stain your nails if you don’t use a base coat, but I didn’t notice any immediate staining while swatching this set of polishes.
- Cam is a deep, saturated orange. This is my least favorite of the collection as it looks way too pumpkin-y on my fair skin, haha.
- Dixie is a bright watermelon red. I love this as a summer shade for my toes!
- Liv, a saturated purple, is one that I can’t decide how I feel about just yet. I think it’s a bit too warm-toned of a purple to suit me, but would probably look way nicer on darker skin tones than mine.
- Brynn is a pretty popsicle pink. It’s a great, classic summer polish shade.
- Dory (so appropriately named, haha) is a vibrant cornflower blue. Normally blues aren’t my thing, but I am absolutely loving this one. I think it really suits me and it’s such a pretty color!
- Ness is a soft jade green. Looking at the bottle, I had decided in advance that I wasn’t going to like it- but once I actually applied it, I fell in love. Again, greens are usually a no-go for me, but this one was another winner in this collection, in my opinion!
Contrary to my usual color choices, my favorites from the Zoya Sunsets Collection would definitely have to be Dory and Ness, the blue and green. They are vibrant, colorful and just so fun for summer. You can get your hands on the Zoya Sunset Collection here.
What’s your favorite polish from this collection?