For the #CleanBeautyProject this week, Justina, Lisette and myself have each created our own takes on a winter berry makeup look. I decided to keep my face and eyes simple, and keep the focus on this gorgeous Vapour lip color!
I used a lot of new products in this winter berry makeup look, as well as a few tried and true favorites. New to me is the Aether Beauty palette, MOTD Cosmetics eye brushes (I own a bunch of brushes from them and LOVE them, but these specific ones are new) and the blush and bronzer + highlight duo from Antonym. Everything performed so well and I’m excited to use all of these a ton in the future!
- Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation in VF2
- Fitglow Conceal + in Light
- Antonym Sunkisses Baked Bronzer and Highlight Duo (limited edition, get it before it’s gone!)
- Antonym Baked Highlighting Blush in Lily
- Aether Beauty Rose Quartz Crystal Gemstone Palette (Sandstone in the crease and lower lashline, Aura on outer third of lid and lower lashline, Stardust on inner third of lid and inner corner)
- Pixi Endless Silky Pencil Eyeliner in Matte Mulberry (smudged on upper lashline)
- Inika Long Lash Mascara (one coat)
- Fitglow Good Lash + Mascara (one coat)
- Vapour Siren Lipstick in Luscious