June has been a good month so far! It’s been ridiculously busy with having to catch up on client work and blog stuff, as well as with settling into a new house, but it’s been good. We’ve managed to sneak in lots of time with friends and family, and a lot of time spent outside, which is so nice and much needed! In honor of a good month, I wanted to share 5 non-beauty things I’m loving lately!
1. These jeans from Tractr. They fit like a glove, are a bit higher waisted which is super flattering, and are SO comfortable! I can’t handle super restrictive jeans that you can’t move around in, but also hate when jeans are too stretchy and get baggy in the knees. These are the most perfect in between- super stretchy but they completely retain their shape and there is no loose knee situation. I definitely want another pair of these- I wish they’d come out with some distressed jeans because you all know how much I love a good pair of ripped denim! ;)
2. All. of. the. sun. The weather has been a little up and down here, but we’ve been lucky with a lot of hot, sunny days and we’re supposed to have another hot spell this coming week! Sun cranks my motivation levels up 100% and I am so much more happy and productive when it’s shining. Is anyone else the same way?
3. These funky Ray Bans from SmartBuyGlasses.ca! I’ve worn the same Aviator style of sunglasses for years, so it was fun to branch out with this pink mirrored pair. Smart Buy Glasses has a ton of designer sunglasses at great prices, so definitely check them out if you’re looking for a new pair this summer! They also have a “buy one, plant one” campaign, where they partner with Eden Deforestation Projects to plant a tree in Haiti, Madagascar or Nepal for every pair of Oh My Woodness! eyewear purchased. Shopping for a good cause is my favorite kind of shopping!
4. My cute cactus nails! My best friend recently finished going through nail school, so she’s officially also my nail lady as well, haha. I wanted little cacti like I found on the internets and they turned out so cute! PS- she just started a blog, so go follow her!
5. McDonald’s iced coffee (especially since it’s $1 drink days right now and I’m a total cheapskate, haha). I always order with either no sugar or light liquid sugar, depending on what I’m feeling like, and ohhhhhh man. It’s just so simple and delicious!
What’s making YOU happy lately?