It may be September, but I’m not ready to call it on summer just yet- especially with the major heat wave we’ve been having here! Yesterday, my best friend sent me a photo of her first pumpkin spice latte of the season and I just about died considering the sweltering heat. She can have all the PSLs for now, though… I’ll be over here sipping on these incredible Strawberry Mango Frozen Margaritas in the meantime. ;)
These Strawberry Mango Frozen Margaritas are refreshing, fruity and sweet, but the sweetness is perfectly cut by the chile lime salt and the zing of the lime.
The secret ingredient? Agavero Orange. It’s a 100% blue agave tequila infused with essence of oranges and pure agave nectar. Coupled with Gran Centenario Tequila, this liqueur is a game changer when it comes to making yummy margaritas at home!
- 16 oz frozen mango chunks
- 1 ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 4 oz gran centenario tequila
- 2 oz agavero orange liqueur
- juice of 1 lime
- chile lime salt, for rimming
- In a high-powered blender, add the frozen mango, strawberries, tequila, agavero orange, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
- Rub a slice of lime around the rim of two glasses, then dip in a dish with the chile lime salt.
- Divide the strawberry mango frozen margarita between the two glasses.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Make sure to pin this recipe for later!
This is the drink you NEED to try (and impress your friends with!) before summer is over.