I can’t believe Valentine’s Day is only a week away… that means we’re already a month and a half into the new year. And that means there’s only 6 and a half months left until we get married. Crazy! Time flies when you’re planning a wedding, haha.
This Valentine’s Day, we’re not doing anything fancy. We’ll probably go out for dinner and then go home to Netflix and chill, hahah. Because of this, I’m keeping my makeup pretty but also pretty low key. I love how this soft glam Valentine’s Day makeup look turned out!
- Beautycounter Tint Skin in Linen
- Antonym Baked Foundation in Light
- Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Melon
- Beautycounter Luminous Powder Highlighter in Halo
- Beautycounter Velvet Eyeshadow Palette in Romantic (Brulee in crease, Dusk in middle of lid, Truffle in outer corner and smoked out under eye, Candlelight on inner third of lid and Cameo on inner corner)
- Beautycounter Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Beautycounter Color Define Brow Pencil in Medium
- CLOVE + HALLOW Lip Creme in Sugared Plum
Today’s post is in collaboration with my friends Justina and Lisette as part of the #CleanBeautyProject, so make sure you go check out their clean beauty Valentine’s Day looks as well!
Do you have any Valentine’s Day plans?