As you may or may not have heard, the POPSUGAR Must Have Box has switched from being delivered monthly to quarterly. That means the boxes now cost a little bit more (they used to be $39.95/month and are now $75/quarter), but you also get a lot more in them. The first ever quarterly POPSUGAR Must Have Box was sent out this month for summer 2018, and I was lucky enough to get one before they sold out. The fall box is now on sale and I imagine those will go quickly too, so make sure you stick around to the end of the post for a discount on the fall box before you grab yours!
I was SO impressed with the first ever quarterly POPSUGAR Must Have Box! It was packed full of good stuff and I love that so much of it was not only cool/pretty/whatever, but also super useful. It’s definitely got me excited to see what future boxes have in store!
Here’s what was in it:
- Beauty by POPSUGAR Be The Boss Lip Gloss in Time After Time ($18)
- This gloss claims to be non-sticky, super shiny and slightly tinted. While it’s made with nourishing ingredients like shea butter, soybean oil and vitamins C and E, it’s also got a bunch of ingredients I can’t recognize or pronounce and therefore I’ll probably be passing this onto a friend.
- Eberjey Wrap Robe ($88)
- I was sent this robe a month or two ago as a sneak peek for this box and have been wearing it ever since. It’s super soft, comfy and light enough for the warmer mornings we’ve been getting (finally!).
- Sunday Riley CEO Rapid Flash Brightening Serum ($85)
- I was borderline ecstatic to see this in the box! It’s a vitamin C packed serum that contains antioxidants and phytosterols to help clear your skin and make it more radiant. I’m really excited to use this as I’m nearly out of my current vitamin C serum!
- Lele Sadoughi Circle Garland Earrings ($98)
- These are cute, but not my thing. I don’t suit dangly earrings so I’ll be gifting these to a friend!
- Sphynx 3-in-1 Portable Razor ($14.99)
- I can’t wait to try this genius little invention. It’s a portable razor that includes a water spray bottle, shea butter shave bar and two razor blades. This will definitely be coming camping with me this summer!
- Mela Artisans Concha Round Box ($60)
- I loooooove this. I have received SO many cute home decor items that I use all around my house from previous POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes and this could very possibly be my most favorite decor piece from them yet. It’s a gorgeous wooden round box with a mother of pearl lid. I think I’m going to use this to store my cotton pads beside my mirror.
- Ahmad Tea of London Fruit & Herb Selection ($4.50)
- I’m a little sad that the food item this month isn’t something edible (because I’ve found so many yummy snacks via past POPSUGAR Must Have Boxes), but I do enjoy tea so I’m certainly not being hard done by, haha. This box of caffeine-free herbal teas contains four flavors: Peppermint and Lemon (this sounds amazing), Chamomile and Lemongrass, Detox and Lemon and Ginger.
- Mrs Meyer’s Lavender Hand Sanitizer and Lemon Verbena Bar Soap (special extra, no value listed)
- I’ve used a couple Mrs Meyer’s cleaning products before and quite liked them, so I’m more than happy to test out these two products from them!
- Propel Watermelon Powder (special extra, no value listed)
- These are sugar-free, zero-calorie, watermelon flavored packets that help to restore fluids and essential electrolytes that you lose during a workout. To be honest, I’ll probably save these for a hangover, haha.
The value of this box is over $370 and, in my opinion, is a really great start for POPSUGAR with the switch to quarterly boxes. As I mentioned previously, the POPSUGAR Must Have Box is now $75/quarter and you can save $10 on your first box with the discount code OLIVE10 (until May 31)! What do you think of the first quarterly box?