I had zero intentions of doing another Valentine’s-inspired look, as I had already posted a glam Valentine’s Day makeup look last week… but when my friend Zoe from Writing Whimsy asked me to do a look with the MAC Flamingo Park Eyeshadow Palette that I just reviewed and swatched, I couldn’t help but do another Valentine’s Day one with it. The palette has quite a few pink shades in it, so I thought I’d go for a pink Valentine’s Day makeup look this time!
I actually used pretty much all products from the MAC Flamingo Park Collection for this, because everything was so perfect for a pink Valentine’s Day makeup look!
On my face:
- theBalm Time Balm Concealer in Light (I use this a corrector for my dark circles)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (only used to set concealer under eyes)
- MAC Powder Blush in What I Fancy
- theBalm Mary Loumanizer
On my brows:
On my eyes:
- MAC Flamingo Park Eyeshadow Palette
- Naturally Fabulous blended into crease and onto lower lashline
- Flounce patted all over lid as a base, lightly under browbone as highlight, and also onto the tear duct area
- Flock & Roll patted onto inner corner
- Sushi Flower patted onto center of lid
- Bird’s Eye View patted onto outer corner
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper (winged out)
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- KISS Looks So Natural Lashes in Sultry (all my fellow hooded eye girls that can’t do super fluffy, dramatic lashes, check this line out!)
On my lips:
- MAC Cremesheen Glass in Sweet Tooth
This ombre pink eye look is pretty straightforward, just make sure to keep blending and reapplying as needed, until you achieve the color intensity that you’re looking for.
I’m in love with how it turned out. This look made wearing bright pink eyeshadow not scary at all, and I’m definitely feeling a little more confident to dive into some more colorful looks now!