If you are looking to get your hands on some luxury, organic skincare at an amazing price, you need to check out the Pearlesque box. It’s a monthly subscription box that delivers a few full and travel sized products from one specific brand each month. February’s Pearlesque Box features Red Flower, an NYC based skincare brand that sustainably sources their ingredients from Finland. All four products in this month’s Pearlesque box are from Red Flower’s Nature collection, which is packed full of antioxidant rich berries, fatty acids and phyto-nutrients, collagen boosting certified organic mushrooms and pure plant hydrosols.
Here’s what came in my Pearlesque box for February 2017!
- Red Flower Illuminating Rose Collagen Renewal Face Serum
- This serum is definitely the star of this box. It is full size at 1 fl. oz/30 ml and it retails for $86, so you’re easily getting over double what you paid for the box with this one product. It is meant to boost circulation and plump up your skin as well as activate cellular renewal and enhance collagen to reduce signs of environmental damage. It has a very beautiful, subdued rose scent to it. I obviously can’t speak on long term results this early in, but it’s five star reviews definitely have me excited to continue to use this serum. It’s SO silky and fast absorbing, but leaves behind this little bit of glimmer. Not a shimmer or sparkle, just a very natural, lit-from-within glow. I absolutely love it!
- Red Flower Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser and Masque
- This is a double duty product in that you can use it as both a gentle, non-foaming cleanser AND as a mask. I like to apply a thin layer all over my face as a mask after oil cleansing to remove all of my makeup, and leave it on for 10 minutes before washing it off. It leaves my skin feeling very soft. Red Flower also suggests using it as an overnight mask, so I’ll definitely have to give that a try! This has a very fresh scent to it that I really enjoy.
- Red Flower Active Organic Milk Forest Purifier
- This is a cleanser with a light, foamy texture to it that is better suited for normal and combination skin. I have used this a couple times on my normal to dry skin and haven’t found it to be super drying on me like other foaming cleansers usually are. Still, for my skin type, I would choose the Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser and Masque over this one.
- Red Flower Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream
- This is a really nice medium-weight moisturizer. It’s very rich with hydration, however it doesn’t sit heavy on the skin. The essentially fatty acids and antioxidizing vitamins in this cream help to regenerate cells, minimize broken capillaries and stretch marks, as well as prevent wrinkles, all while softening and hydrating the skin. It has a very light rose scent (love love love) and can also be used on the body. I am really loving this moisturizer and highly recommend it for those with normal to dry skin like myself!
You know what I’m really loving about Red Flower? Yes, their products are beautiful and full of good ingredients, but they also provide SO much detailed information on what’s in their products, why those ingredients are included and what they do for you, as well as the various ways to use everything. It’s great to see a good looking ingredient list, but knowing each ingredient’s purpose in that product and what they actually do for you is even more amazing. Knowledge is power! ;)
I am SO happy I tried the February Pearlesque box this month! Without it, I may have never discovered the Red Flower brand which I am really loving and looking forward to continue using through the rest of these cold, dry months. It’s not too late to get February’s box for only $39.95 (free shipping within the US and it’s even cheaper if you buy a few months at a time!), and the value of the products included far exceeds the box’s cost- so subscribe ASAP if you’re interested and don’t miss out on this insane value! To make the deal even sweeter, you can use code CHELSEA15 to save 15% off the first box of any subscription package. Enjoy!