I am so so sooooo excited that the brand being featured in this month’s Pearlesque Box is OSEA! I’ve wanted to try them ever since I first took an interest in green beauty, but just somehow never got around to it as I’ve been so busy dabbling in other brands. I hear nothing but great things about OSEA, so I’m super pumped for this month’s Pearlesque Box!
Let me tell you a little about Pearlesque Box before I get into the OSEA products that were featured in this month’s box. Pearlesque Box is a high quality skincare subscription service for those interested in non-toxic, organic and natural beauty products. Each box has 2-4 full size and/or travel size products (no flimsy little foil packets!) from that month’s featured brand. It’s a great way to discover new skincare brands and products, and considering the reasonable price tag of $39.95, I’m always so impressed with what comes in the box each month!
Okay, so- what do we have in the August Pearlesque Box?
- OSEA Essential Hydrating Oil (full size, $32 for .34 fl oz)
- This is a super hydrating botanical oil packed full of jojoba and sesame seed oils, as well as lavender, rosewood and geranium essential oils. It smells beautifully fresh and floral, as I’m sure you can imagine with a combo of essential oils like that and it absorbs quickly without leaving any greasiness to the skin. This comes in a rollerball format, which I really appreciate, because it’s so easy to overdo it when it comes to having to pump out oils! I roll it in a few streaks all over my face (including under my eyes, but be careful not to get it in your eyes) and lightly press it in with my fingertips.
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream (full size, $48 for 2 fl. oz)
- Hooooly moly, I LOVE this. It’s a super lightweight moisturizer that is also super hydrating at the same time- fancy that! It pairs beautifully with the OSEA Essential Hydrating Oil and my skin feels incredible after applying both of them. This moisturizer absorbs SO quickly and protects against environmental stressors such as dry climates, wind and air pollution. It contains ingredients like USDA certified organic algae, shea butter and avocado oil, and has a beautiful, light fragrance similar to the Essential Hydrating Oil thanks to lavender and geranium essential oils. Obsessed.
- OSEA Undaria Algae Oil (travel size, $16 for 1 fl. oz)
- This is an organic seaweed and botanical-based body oil made with acai, babassu, passion fruit and sesame oils that helps to hydrate skin as well as visibly firm and minimize the appearance of stretch marks. If anything, it makes for a great body oil and smells incredible, thanks to citrus and cypress essential oils! This is quite large considering it’s a travel size- definitely no complaints here. I’ll use this up for sure!
The value of these three OSEA products is $96- over DOUBLE what the box costs in the first place (with even better savings if you subscribe to 3, 6 or 12 months at a time).
If you’ve read any of my past Pearlesque Box reviews, you’ll know that I can’t recommend this subscription box enough. I have found so many favorite products through this subscription that I may have never otherwise discovered! You have until August 5th to grab this box (limited supply available), so go sign up right this second (and use code PEARL5 for $5 off your first subscription)!