I’m a bit behind with sharing this since we only just got back from Iceland, but I still wanted to because you all know Mapleblume is my hands down most favorite beauty subscription box out there! Mapleblume is a luxury beauty box that features natural/organic/clean luxury skincare and makeup products. So many of the skincare and makeup products that I use on a daily basis were discovered through this box, so I really look forward to it coming every few months!
The October Mapleblume box was faaaaantastic– and I don’t say that lightly. They’ve done it again… I’ve only had this box for a week and a couple of these products have already been added to the everyday use pile!
For skincare products, this month included:
- Inlight Beauty Super-Food Mask ($63) – I haven’t had the chance to use this yet, but everything about it sounds like it’ll be a winner in my books! It’s a rejuvenating organic face mask full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin E that helps to detoxify and repair the skin. Super excited to try this!
- Graydon Aloe Milk Cleanser ($25) – this is a Canadian brand that I have used (and loved) before, so I’m really excited to see a new-to-me product included in this month’s box! This creamy oil-based cleanser is meant to remove dirt and makeup without stripping your skin of it’s natural oils. I love oil-based cleansers, so this is being bumped to next in line as soon as my current cleanser is done.
- Kunye BIOFERM Eye Balm ($48) – I don’t have many eye creams in my skincare stash (very surprisingly, considering how many skincare products I own in general, haha), so I’m really happy to have received this in my Mapleblume box! It’s formulated with capuacu butter, mango button and cocoa bioferment as well as a bunch of cold pressed oils that help to hydrate, brighten and de-puff undereyes. This sounds like everything I look for in an eye cream!
- Delia Organics Dose of C Serum ($39.99) – I’ve tried Delia Organics in the past (read my review here) and really enjoyed them, so I’m stoked to try the Dose of C Serum! This serum is supposed to help lighten spots, even skin tone and refine skin texture- all things I desperately need help with after having spent so much time in the sun this year. Delia Organics is also a local-to-me business, which is super cool!
- Niu Body Piña Colada Lip Polish ($10) – I can confirm, this smells DELICIOUS. There is just enough grit to this to give your lips a good scrub, and it’s packed full of shea butter, coconut oil and avocado oil to keep your lips nice and hydrated. Love this!
While I’m clearly excited about all of the skincare products in the October Mapleblume box, the makeup products are what really hit the ball out of the park for me!
- Au Naturale Swipe-On Essential Eye Pencil in Coco ($27) – looooooove this. This has officially been added to my everyday makeup drawer because it’s so good! It’s the perfect amount of pigmentation, glides on super smoothly and don’t smudge around everywhere. I even used this to tightline my upper lashline and it worked perfectly! I definitely want to grab this pencil in black as well.
- Fitglow Beauty Lip Colour Serum in Nudie ($44) – GUYS. This is literally the BEST. LIP GLOSS. EVER. I want to shout it from the rooftops! I have the shade Nudie, which is a really natural nude pink that looks sooo pretty on. It gives the most perfect amount of glossy shine and makes my lips look so plump and healthy (which is quite the feat for my tiny, seemingly permanently dry lips). It’s so easy to apply even though there’s a good amount of color to the gloss, it feels SO nice on the lips (not sticky at all) and it lasts really well. I can pretty much guarantee this will be the first ever lip color product that I ever fully finish, haha. I’m obsessed and need more shades!
The Mapleblume box ships every couple of months (buy your December box NOW, because I guarantee they will go quick!) and is $120CAD (approx $93USD) if you go with the subscription, or $130CAD (approx $100USD) for a one-time purchase. The value, as I always say, is insane and you are getting far more than your money’s worth with this box. I swear these boxes get better and better every time, so I can’t wait to find out what’s included in the December box!