disclosure: this post contains affiliate links, but all opinions remain honest and my own
The countdown is seriously on now, only four days until Christmas! I am so excited and still so proud of myself that I finished nearly ALL of my shopping almost three weeks in advance. Organized much?! That has never happened, ever. I do have a couple more things to buy for my dad and brothers, but I wish I had more ladies to shop for because shopping for women is so much fun! If you are all run out of ideas, here are 5 last minute gifts for women that I’d personally LOVE to get!
1) a Julep subscription. Julep is a monthly subscription box that caters to nails (and has added some new makeup and skincare products as well). I’ve been getting this box for months now and love it! You can choose the “style” you get each month so you know what nailpolishes or cosmetics you’re getting. I love the quality of their polishes, too. It costs $20 a month, but you can get the first month free with the code FREEBOX (shhhh, no one has to know it was free!)
2) a Kiki La’Rue gift certificate. Kiki La’Rue is my favorite online boutique. There are a ton of gorgeous clothes to choose from, I am always so impressed with the quality and the customer service is the best. Another important note is that Kiki La’Rue caters to all sizes! There are clothes that would suit all ages. Half my closet is from there, my mom owns lots of Kiki La’Rue (and is always coveting more pieces) and even my grandma has commented on wanting things from there! Just goes to show that they are perfect for all women :)
3) a Starbucks gift card. You don’t even have to leave the house for this one! You can send e-gift certificates that someone can either print out or load straight onto their own card if they have one. Now I know not everyone drinks coffee, but that’s okay because Starbucks has sooo many other non-coffee drinks that are amazing. Hot AND cold, so there is something for everyone.
4) a Popsugar Must Have box. This is another subscription box and it’s AMAZING. If you have someone on your list that is one of those people who just loves all things pretty, this is the perfect gift. You can see a review I did of the October Must Have box here. I LOVED everything in it. You definitely get your money’s worth with this subscription and your gift-receiver will not be disappointed!
5) a blog makeover. This is not only a shameless plug (hahaha, honesty is the best policy people), but also a legitimately AWESOME gift if you have a blogger friend or family member to buy for! Lots of people just don’t have the extra money to put towards their own blog, but would be SO happy to get it made over and looking beautiful. It’s also a great time for people looking to re-brand or clean up their blog for the new year! And hey, a present to ourselves never hurt anyone either.
I hope these 5 last minute gifts were helpful for you, and good luck with your last minute shopping! Merry Christmas & happy holidays!