I don’t think I’ve ever posted a Goodbeing box on the blog before, however it isn’t my first rodeo with this subscription box. I got my first ever Goodbeing box probably around two years ago now, and I’ve only just been re-subscribed for the past couple of months. If you aren’t familiar with Goodbeing, it’s a monthly natural beauty/lifestyle box.
What sets it apart from other natural subscription boxes, though, is that it’s personalized. On signup, you fill out a profile that helps Goodbeing decide what to send you each month. You also get to hand pick two of the products you receive in your monthly box, so you’re always bound to get something you’re really excited about!
Goodbeing sends out 4-5 products in each box (a mix of full, travel, deluxe and sample sized products) with an approximate value of $45 – $65, so you always get your money’s worth. One thing I really like about Goodbeing is that they branch out from the “main” green beauty brands and send a lot of brands I’ve never heard of or tried before.
My September 2018 Goodbeing box included:
- NKD SKN Gradual Glow Daily Tan Moisturizer (kind of an odd time of year to include this. I’ll be saving it to try out next year when I bare my legs again, haha)
- Absolute Minerals SoftLINES Eyeliner Pencil in Iron (can’t go wrong with a black liner, amiright?)
- Evolvh SmartCurl Hydrating Wash & Hydrating Conditioner (this was one of the products I picked. Even though I don’t have curly hair, I’ve really wanted to try Evolvh so I jumped at the chance!)
- Bonnie Redefining Eye Serum (I just realized that I have no eye creams or serums left in my stash, so this came at the perfect time!)
- Moody Sisters Ultra Rich Orange Facial Scrub (I was first introduced to Moody Sisters two years ago via Goodbeing and loved them! They had sent a lip scrub that I really enjoyed, so I’m excited to try their face scrub too)
- Bulldog Yoga 2 weeks of free online classes (I won’t use this, but I’m sure some subscribers will so it’s a nice add-in!)
I quite liked my September Goodbeing box. Everything in it is super practical for everyday use (with the exception of the self tanner, but I’ll definitely use it next year) and I’m excited to try these products! You can get the Goodbeing box for $24.95 a month, or $21.99 a month on a 6-month subscription plan.