I can’t believe it’s only a month until Valentine’s Day! I love it for many reasons… you get to spend time with your favorite human (and yeah, I don’t need the anti-Valentine’s Day spiel about how you’re supposed to show someone you love them everyday, because I do, I just also don’t have anything against a day where you go all out!), you get to eat chocolate, sometimes you get pretty flowers, and best of all, it’s an excuse to get all dolled up with a glam Valentine’s Day makeup look!
This year, I’ve planned early- and by planned early, I mean I heard a Brad Paisley concert announcement on the radio and immediately bought tickets, then proceeded to tell Cole he had to come because it’s Valentine’s Day, ahahaha. Yes, totally selfish of me, but BRAD PAISLEY!!! Haha, anyways… for this glam Valentine’s Day makeup look, I went ALL out with the glitter and falsies, and I seriously love it.
On my face:
- Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer (I LOVE this stuff. It’s got coconut water in it and my dry skin just drinks it up)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation in Y225
- theBalm Time Balm Concealer in Light (this has an orange tint and works great as a corrector for my dark circles)
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (where has this been all my life?)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder (only used to set concealer under eyes)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder in Sable Rose (more a blush than a bronzer, and also is an old LE product, but NYX Powder Blush in Pinched or NARS Orgasm are probably quite similar)
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonstone
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
On my brows:
On my eyes:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette (get this ASAP if you want it, because it’s limited edition and is selling out everywhere slowly but surely!)
- Sherbert blended in and slightly above crease
- Hot & Cold blended in crease, not brought up as high as Sherbert
- Treasure applied wet (using Mac Fix+) and patted onto lid and inner corner
- Witchy very lightly blended into outer v of eye
- Buttery used as brow highlight
- Lower lashline: Witchy on outer edge, Hot & Cold on middle, Treasure on inner edge
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black (winged out)
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eye Liner in Glam Rock (Midnight Cowboy will be my next purchase for sure!) on lower lashline (this stuff is incredible if you like glitter but don’t like the mess that usually comes with it. So easy and clean to use!)
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara
- Lashes were either MAKE UP FOR EVER Lash Show Instant Drama False Lashes in N-303 or KISS i-ENVY in Diva 01, I honestly can’t remember which
On my lips:
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecting Base (I don’t think this has launched in North America yet, but when it does, GET YOU SOME. I have permanently dry lips and this makes lipsticks apply SO much more smoothly, and stay on longer)
- Essence Lip Liner in Honey Berry
- Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Berry
And there you have it, my glam Valentine’s Day makeup look! I’m pretty happy I actually got one of these up before Valentine’s Day this year… the last couple of years I’ve either totally forgot, or posted ON Valentine’s Day because I remembered last minute, haha. Go me for being organized!
Do you like to go all out with your Valentine’s Day makeup?