The green beauty expert, The Detox Market, was so incredibly kind to send me their Best of Green Beauty Canada Box, and let me just tell you… if you have any interest at all in green beauty or skincare, you NEED this. The value is ridiculous- it’s $149CAD for the box, and the value is over $250 worth. Crazy, right? This box contains eight full size products, and one sample size product. A few things in here are from brands that I’ve already really been enjoying (like RMS Beauty and Kaia Naturals), as well as a few products from brands that I am quickly learning to love! Alright, let’s see what’s in here…
In the Best of Green Beauty Canada Box, you’ll receive:
Province Apothecary Moisturizing Cleanser + Makeup Remover (value: $44)
- This double-duty cleanser and makeup remover is made of 100% active plant ingredients and is intended for dry/normal/sensitive skin types (me, me, me!). I haven’t tried this yet because I’m trying to finish a Bliss gel cleanser I have (which I really don’t like… so maybe I should toss it and move on), but I’m so excited to.
Graydon Skincare All Over Lotion (value: $27)
- This lotion absorbs quickly and makes my skin super soft. It is naturally scented with lavender, rosemary and blood orange essential oils- aka it smells amazing!
Kaia Naturals The Takesumi Detox Deodorant in Juicy Bamboo (value: $21)
- I have a full review coming up soon for this, so I won’t go into great detail- but for a natural deodorant, I am REALLY liking it! I’m using the Cold Pressed Rose scent right now, but the Juicy Bamboo scent is super yummy, too.
Matcha Ninja Cold Brew Matcha Box of 10 sachets (value: $16)
- I have never tried matcha and haven’t tried these yet, but have seen The Organic Bunny recommend it, so I’m excited to try.
RMS Beauty “Un” Powder (value: $42.50)
- I literally JUST bought the RMS Beauty “Un” Cover-Up during the Sephora VIB sale, so I was so stoked to see it’s counterpart, the “Un” Powder, in this box! I haven’t had a chance to try either yet, but definitely will do soon so I can report back.
Aromacentric After Party Roll On (value: $32)
- I don’t know if there is a more delicious scent in the world than peppermint essential oil. I always use it when I have a headache before popping an Advil, and more often than not, it helps alleviate the pain and my headache eventually fades away. I also find diffusing peppermint really helps me to stay focused while working, so this Aromacentric roll on that contains peppermint, rosemary, eucalyptus and lavender essential oils is my new best friend. I want a lifetime supply of these!
Living Libations Cell Serum (value: $44)
- This is a serum full of organic and wild crafted ingredients, MSM-infused essential oils (MSM is biologically active organic sulfur which is a critical nutrient for the skin and body, according to Living Libations). I haven’t tried this yet as I’m working my way through a couple serums at the moment, but this one is up next!
Sappho Organics New Paradigm Vegan Mascara (value: $32)
- This mascara is preserved with two Ecocert-approved preservatives and made with high quality organic and natural ingredients. I haven’t tried this yet, but am on the hunt for a holy grail natural mascara… maybe this will be it!
Inspired Soap Works Dead Sea Salt Body & Foot Soak (this is the sample size product at 2oz)
- I’m obsessed with lavender everything, so there is no doubt I’m going to love these bath salts!
Again, this box is only $149CAD and has very limited quantities available (because it’s that good of a deal), so go get yours NOW if you’re at all interested. You won’t regret it! And for my American readers, since I know there are plenty of you as well, there is also a Best of Green Beauty Box on TheDetoxMarket.com that you can grab for $149USD (with a value of $270+!).
Have you tried any of these products before?