Shopping for cute bridesmaid gifts has been one of the most fun parts of wedding planning so far! I am such a sucker for cute little gifts and this has been the perfect excuse to buy them for people, haha. For the most part, Etsy has been my go-to for cute bridesmaid gifts! They have SO much to choose from and I love how a ton of stuff sold on there can be personalized since it’s being made by small businesses. You can find a lot of cool stuff that’s not available in stores on there as well.
Here are some of my favorite cute bridesmaid gift ideas!
- a hangover kit // because lord knows we’ll need them after the bachelorette, haha
- personalized hangers // for the wedding day
- bridesmaid’s shirts // I LOVE these so much
- “tie the knot” earrings // perfectly cheesy meaning and such pretty earrings
- personalized makeup bags // obsessed with the illustrations on these
- initial rings // some are only $10 each!
- candle & bath salt gift set // if you’re looking for a gorgeous gift with minimal effort
- personalized coffee mugs // these are so adorable
- mini champagne labels // slap these over top of your fave mini champagne!
- wine tumblers // who doesn’t need a wine sippy cup?
- personalized unicorn water bottle // practical and SO cute
- personalized wine glass // so pretty and useful!
- Beautycounter palette in Classic // a beautiful neutral palette that works for everyone
- bride tribe tanks // another adorable “team bride” option!
- Beautycounter lip gloss // perfect for everyday wear (maybe even for the wedding!)
- personalized makeup bag // another makeup bag option that is so pretty
- wine tumblers // another option to drink your wine in style! ;)
- floral bridesmaid robes // definitely getting these for getting ready on wedding day
- initial cuffs // I love the minimal, delicate design of these
- bridesmaid socks // aren’t these the best (and cozy)?!
What are the best bridesmaid gifts you’ve ever given or received?