So I just found out that with Jetpack site stats I can see search terms for the last week, last month, last quarter, last year and all time. I thought that sounded pretty fun so I’ve been going through them.. and oh. my. gosh. WHY do people search the things they do and more importantly WHY do they end up on my blog?! Here are some of my favorite (and some just clearly ridiculous) search terms that led people to my blog.
1. “miserable mean sickly on gluten” – I’m not THAT awful when I eat gluten, am I?
2. “big black booty” – Umm..
3. “clubbing in sandals” – Because I’m absolutely classy like that and clearly the person searching this is too!
4. “ivy fashion blog errthang” – Just errthang. All of it.
5. “bought this skin cream bb tinted moisterizer and now my skin is dry ,why is that??” – I wish I could help you. ;)
6. “i’m wearing sandals” – Good work.
7. “does the curl secret work does super cuts do well with curly hair” – One question at a time please!
8. “big booty black girls” – Again.. wha? I swear I have never written this before! I mean, my butt’s a little big but how does Google know?
9. “hypochondriacs on coffee“ – Okay, I guess this one DOES pertain to me just a little.
10. “can you wear high waisted shorts to olive garden on a date“ – Yes. I will let you this time.
11. “when ever i try to section my hair to curl and let it down the straight pieces get tangled in the curl ones“ – Can you please be a bit more specific?
And #12, my all-time personal favorite… “i am so fabulous i fart glitter mugs”
What is the funniest search term you’ve had lead someone to your blog?