- Maiedae’s gorgeous pictures from The Makers Summit. Seriously, just so fun!
- This If My Blog Was An Outfit post on A Dose of Paige. It’s such a cool idea. And I love the outfits she created.
- This whole blog, called aBree Fashion. She is an undiscovered style master, that’s for sure. I love everything she wears! Fashionistas, you will want to be following this one.
- Kelly’s spot on tips about blogging. This is a must-read for all bloggers.
- Mani Monday on JustLove.ly. Seriously loving Heather’s use of a gold sharpie for polka dots!
- Marley’s guide to summer fun feat. the world’s most adorable little boy on Sweet Pea Sylvie.
- This Fashion Friday: Ski Day post by Rachel at lalaLists. I am in love with the colorful & cozy outfit she put together.
- This February desktop calendar from going home to roost. Kind of crazy about it. I’m all for anything with a cute banner on it.
- Blogger meetups are just the cutest. I wish I could’ve gone to this Texas blogger meetup, but instead I just stare at all the pictures on Steph’s blog and wish I was there! Also, Steph recently switched to WordPress, so make sure you go re-subscribe to her blog if you haven’t already!
- Whitney’s post on The Science of Women. It is just perfect. And hilarious, as is always expected from witty Whit.
You should also head over here and enter to win 12 months of ad space spread out over 30 different bloggers. All of these bloggers have been handpicked (including myself, yay!) based on great readership and monthly stats. Whoever wins is the luckiest duck I’ve ever known, seriously.
And one last thing that is semi-unrelated to blog world. I have just signed up for the Julep Maven box, which is a Birchbox-style thing but for nailpolish fanatics like myself. You take a style quiz and they’ll suggest what style you should go for with your first box (I picked Boho Glam for my first month!), and you pay $19.99 for a few nailpolishes and some other fun goodies to be delivered to you. It’s pretty awesome, especially because their nailpolishes are what they call “4-free”, which means they are free of yucky things like formaldehyde and DBP. That’s a big plus to me! The even bigger plus is you can get your first month FREE if you use the code FREEBOX at checkout (you only need to pay shipping, which came to a measly $3.99 for me!).
If that hasn’t convinced you to try it out, I don’t know what will. Of course, I am mentioning this whole thing because if you sign up I receive “jules” (another perk!), which when you collect enough you can redeem for things. So I would really appreciate if you’d sign up by clicking through one of my links to their site OR by entering my referral number (8456756) upon signup. Let me know if you signed up and what box you’re getting for FREE the first month! By the way, I don’t know when that free box code will expire, so hop on the bandwagon ASAP!