I did a post yesterday on my resolutions for this new year, and today I have a list of my goals for the year. I think of these as two separate things. Resolutions being general things to improve my quality of life and myself, and the goals as more specific ideas that I want to accomplish in the next year. A bucket list of sorts…but for the year. I will probably reference and update this post throughout the year to keep track of how I’ve done. Here we go!
1) Travel around New Zealand a bit more before I leave.
2) Move back to Canada. We have our flights mentally booked for March 1st but we can’t book them until we are back from our trip tomorrow.
3) Have the blog reach 4,000 GFC followers. Am I dreaming? Probably. Am I allowed to dream? Definitely.
4) Turn blogging and design into my full-time job.
5) Start courses in graphic and web design.
6) Save $25,000 AND pay off my student loan debt.
7) Get our own place in Vancouver. Something amazing that we love.
8) Volunteer at an animal shelter. More than once. Often, even.
9) Do something awesome next Christmas. Adopt a family, Operation Shoebox, clothing drive…all of the above?
10) Make my parents fall in love with Vancouver.
11) Catch up to the latest episode of Grey’s Anatomy (I just started season one!!)
12) Learn to carve (snowboarding).
13) Make a snowman with Cole. With a corn cob pipe and a button nose. And two eyes made out of coal. Actually, a carrot nose.
I will probably add to this list as I think of things, but until then…bring it on, 2013!