It’s been a little under a year since I had my first taste of Charlotte Tilbury makeup, when I helped spread the word about the Canadian launch of the brand with a makeup tutorial based on The Uptown Girl signature look. Charlotte has curated ten different signature looks that make a gorgeous look totally foolproof. While I absolutely loved (and still love) the “groomed, glossy, gorgeous perfection” of The Uptown Girl look, I have had my eye on The Vintage Vamp look since day one… and you’ll soon see why!
The Vintage Vamp eyeshadow palette is absolutely stunning. The shadows are nicely pigmented, blend well and wear well throughout the day. I seriously can’t get enough of the colors in this palette, they are just so pretty!
The Charlotte Tilbury ‘Full Fat Lashes’ 5 Star Mascara has been a favorite of mine since I first tried it. With a single coat, it gives length and separation, and from there you can easily build up additional coats for volume with minimal clumping. I find it very easy to work with to get super full lashes!
While I didn’t use the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lacquer (in Unleash Me) pictured here in this look, I have worn it separately and it’s a beautiful deep plum shade. It looks gorgeous over top of the lipstick I used in this look as well!
I love the Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Cheat’ Re-Size & Re-Shape Lip Liners. They easily glide onto the lips and are very comfortable to wear. I also really like the shade I used in this look (Savage Rose) as a lip color on its own!
The Charlotte Tilbury ‘Cheek to Chic’ Swish & Pop Blushes are SO pretty. They are a combination of two shades, made with the intention that you swirl your brush around the outer ring to apply to your cheek and back toward your temples, and then finish with a pop of the center shade on the apples of your cheeks. I actually always use my Charlotte Tilbury blushes this way because I really like the way it looks! This shade (Love Glow) gives a gorgeous natural flush as well, and it’s definitely one of my favorites.
Holy. Moly. When I first opened up the Charlotte Tilbury ‘K.I.S.S.I.N.G’ Lipstick (in Night Crimson), I didn’t fall in love with it right away. I haven’t had the best of luck finding burgundy/plum/berry shades that look good on me lately, so I was ready to write this off in advance. Well, do I ever take that hesitation back, because OH. MY. GOSH. I am obsessed with this color! Also, can non-matte lipsticks make a comeback right about now please? Satin finishes just make your lips look so much more healthy and plump! I’m not sure why matte is even a thing now that I look at this lipstick, haha.
And finally, the look that I spammed my lovely Snapchat followers (are you following me yet? I’m chelseaoliviaxo on Snapchat!) with all day the other day because I loved it so much!
On my face:
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream (okay so technically, this isn’t on my face anymore- I used it the night before and woke up with the softest, smoothest skin! It’s extremely hydrating and I am really liking this so far)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water (SO nice for dry skin. I will often use this before another primer as an extra layer of hydration)
- L’Oréal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation (I’m loooooving this foundation. Like, LOVING. It makes my skin look so healthy, it doesn’t cling to dry patches, it has the perfect amount of dewiness to it. I can’t get enough!) in shade Classic Ivory/N2
- BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Fair
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Cheek to Chic’ Swish & Pop Blush in Love Glow
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer on tops of cheeks, bridge of nose and cupid’s bow
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Mist & Fix Setting Spray
On my brows:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Taupe (OBSESSED. Where has this been all my life?!)
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep
On my eyes:
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eyeshadow Primer in Light
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette in The Vintage Vamp (I blended the Enhance shade into and slightly above the crease and on the lower lashline, blended the Smoke shade slightly lower and tighter into the crease as well as the outer-v and on the outer corner of the lower lashline, applied the Prime shade all over the lid, and patted the Pop shade in the center of the lid and inner corner using my finger. Once everything was applied and well blended, I went back in with the Smoke and Pop shades and continued to intensify those and blend them until the desired smokiness was achieved)
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Rock ‘n’ Kohl’ Iconic Liquid Eye Pencil in Barbarella Brown in tightline and very thinly along upper lashline (I’ve never used a liner that goes on so smoothly, it’s amazing)
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Full Fat Lashes’ 5 Star Mascara
On my lips:
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Cheat’ Re-Size & Re-Shape Lip Liner in Savage Rose
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘K.I.S.S.I.N.G’ Lipstick in Night Crimson (this shade- hooooooly. It’s so beautiful!)
Are you as in love with the Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp makeup look as I am?